FoBiG offers comprehensive environmental hazard assessments for REACH registration dossiers and other regulatory areas.
The expert knowledge of staff members covers
- The assessment of physical hazards including an assessment of the data, proposals and selection of appropriate test methods (UN methods according to the CLP regulation) and study monitoring
- An assessment of the environmental fate of substances, including the consequences for testing requirements and assessment
- Exposure estimation with derivation of PECs (predicted environmental concentrations)
- The ecotoxicity assessment of data from organisms of different trophic levels in environmental compartments (water, sediment and soil) and PNEC derivation (predicted no effect concentrations)
- An assessment of PBT and vPvB properties as well as other properties relating to SVHC (substance of very high concern)
- Classification and Labelling for ecotoxicological endpoints according to CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008) and DSD (Directive 67/548/EEC)